Teamsters Credit Union Scholarships
Teamsters Credit Union has established a scholarship for the education of students who are immediate family relatives of Teamsters Credit Union members, and are pursuing post secondary studies.
Credit union membership is exclusive for Teamsters and their families.
Credit union membership is required for a Teamster member’s family relative to be eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
We encourage all scholarship applicants to also join Teamsters Credit Union to take advantage of credit union savings, checking, and loan services. The winners will be selected by lot and announced at Teamsters Credit Union’s Annual Meeting, held in April of each year.
Payment is made by reimbursement to the recipient upon the submission of paid receipts. Payment can also be made directly to the school upon receipt of school bill.
- Open to Teamsters Credit Union members and their family relatives
- Applications October through March
- Deadline Extended: April 16, 2021
Applications available here: 2021 Scholarship Application
Scholarships Available through Teamsters Credit Union Affiliates
- Open to son/daughter/financial dependent of an eligible Teamster member
- Deadline: June
- Open to high school seniors of active or retired Teamster member
- Applications available October - April
- Deadline: April 30
Teamster Local Unions
- Many Locals also offer their own scholarship awards
- Please contact your Local Union Business Agent for more information